Pilot Training Cagliari
In the framework of Work Package 4 of the INTERBA project, a three-day meeting was organized in Cagliari, Sardinia during 13-15 July 2022. Representatives from all project partners attended the meeting. The purpose was to pilot the trainings, created under Work Package 3 from partner countries. University of Tirana, Universum College and University of Prishtina presented two pilot trainings each, which were developed according to the SCATE methodology, introduced from Middlesex University during Train the Trainers in London in February 2022.
The topics of the trainings included:
- “Online communication platforms and online collaboration”, held by Prof. Dr. Blerim Rexha, University of Prishtina
- “Blue Economy and Sustainability”” held from Prof. Asoc. Dr. Ermelinda Kordha Tolica, University of Tirana
- “Social Enterprise Business Ideas” held by Prof. Shqipe Rashiti, Universum College
- “Digital Marketing” held by Prof. Arlinda Qehaja, Universum College
- “Achieving gender equality through gender equality plans and gender budgeting”, by Dr. Linda Gjika (Cepani), University of Tirana
- “Research methodologies in ICT” by Hena Maloku, University of Pristina
Also during the three day meeting, Train the Trainers program was re-introduced by Professor George Dafoulas, from Middlesex University.