Pilot Training Palermo
In the framework of Work Package 4 of the INTERBA project, a three-day meeting was organized in Palermo, Italy during 18-20 July 2022. Representatives from all project partners attended the meeting. The purpose was to pilot the trainings, created under Work Package 3 from partner countries. European University of Tirana, University of Tuzla and Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar presented two pilot trainings each, which were developed according to the SCATE methodology, introduced from Middlesex University during Train the Trainers in London in February 2022.
The topics of the trainings included:
- “Combined Water and Energy Integration in the Process Industries” by Prof. Dr. Elvis Ahmetović, University of Tuzla
- “The impact of COVID-19 on Students with Disabilities” by Prof. Vesna Bratovčić, University of Tuzla
- “IT Governance in higher education”, by Dr. Agim Kasaj, European University of Tirana, Albania
- “Didactics, curriculum development and curriculum design”, by Majra Lalic and Maja Kazazic, Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar, Bosnia and Hercegovina
- “Research Methodology, Scientific Writing and Result Presentation: Humanities and Social Sciences”, by Aida Dziho Sator, Dzemal Bijedic University of Mostar, Bosnia and Hercegovina
- “ Quality Development for International and Project Management”, by Dr. Ketrina Cabiri Mijo, from European University of Tirana
Also during the three day meeting, Train the Trainers program was re-introduced by Professor George Dafoulas, from Middlesex University.